Working For Care Protect
Care Protect utilises its own encrypted CCTV system to provide safeguarding services to multiple Acute Mental Health Facilities and Care Homes 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Based in our Belfast City Centre hub, and due to on-going expansion, Care Protect is seeking to recruit additional self-employed staff in our Safeguarding Monitor/Reviewer roles.
Successful candidates will be undertaking Live and Retrospective Viewing duties of unit staff and vulnerable adults & young people on a 12-hour shift basis, with principal responsibilities of ensuring service user safety and quality care delivery by:
- Providing unit staff with immediate telephone notification of risk to service users or staff
- Providing written incident reports
- Maintaining written records
- Ensuring appropriate consent processes are strictly adhered to, in accordance with GDPR
- Monitors – experience of working within the Health & Social Care environment, either NHS or Independent
- Reviewers – Health or Social Care Qualification (degree-level or equivalent) and experience of working within the Health & Social Care environment, either NHS or Independent
Key Skills (Reviewers & Monitors):
- Excellent observational skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate record keeping skills
- Proficient IT skills
To undertake employment with Care Protect, all successful candidates are legally required to complete a Security Industry Authority (SIA) training programme to attain a Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) licence, including an Access NI standard criminal record check.
Starting hourly pay rate is dependent upon experience & qualifications, with a set progression pathway to equivalent of £35,000 per annum full-time salary.
For further information or to submit a CV as means of application, please email: